Yuan,

In my case, I changed both (rlim_fd_max and rlim_fd_cur to 2048 and 1024
respectively). After reboot my machines
I don't received more messages like that. By the way, my concurrency
remote is set to 255. So, I believe that for your case (50) this set
(2048) should work fine too. I suggest that you try  change just the
rlim_fd_max, because I think that change rlim_fd_cur is unnecessary or,
even (I still couldn't try decrease it like I said that I will), cause
that problem that originate all this discussion: a lot of defunct
process running in my machine ! But in my case, like I said,  I'm using
Solaris 2.6 and not 2.7 like you....

Regards,

Claudio