Greg Owen wrote:
:If you entered the second line with that " mark, that's your
:problem.  Do it without the " mark.

I didn't enter it with the " mark.

:If you didn't actually use the " mark, then make sure you've created
:the symlink from /usr/local/sbin/qmail to /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail, as is
:described in LWQ.

Well, when I try to create the symlink for /usr/local/sbin/qmail I get

"ln: /usr/local/sbin/qmail: File exists"

Then, when I try to enter the second line(/usr/local/sbin/qmail) I get

"bash: /usr/local/sbin/qmail: No such file or directory."

So... when I actually go to /usr/local/sbin/qmail I see a file there
called qmail@  When I do an ls -la it shows me this:

qmail -> /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail*

What do I need to do?  Did I miss a step somewhere?  I tried to follow
Life With Qmail step for step.

Thanks.

james