I'm having a problem I can't seem to find the answer to.  I
have a mail server running qmail.  We'll call it qmail.server.com.  I
get access to the Internet through my ISP (who is on a completely
different network than qmail.server.com), we'll call this one
my.isp.com.  When I send mail through the  my.isp.com's SMTP server
with a FROM: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and a TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED], there
are no errors.  However, when I go to check my mail on
qmail.server.com using port 110, I don't get the original message
that was sent.  All that the message contains are these headers:

Where are the other headers?  Why aren't the message bodies coming
through either?  Any help would be greatly appreciatied.  Thanks in
advance.

Best Regards-
Eric Jennings