Chris Johnson wrote:
:So your host certainly appears to be willing to receive mail for this
:domain. Are you sure you're talking to 63.224.195.57 (which is what's
:listed as the MX for vivd-eye.com) when you do this test?

What do you mean am I sure?  I'm not being caustic.. just trying to
understand your question.  When I send email from an outside server, I
believe it is going to that ip address.. how would I know?  I simply send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .. from there I have no idea how to check if
it's going to that ip address.  How would I check?  I'm just guessing that
since vivid-eye.com is a functioning domain, that the email is going to
it's correct destination.

James