* Timothy L. Mayo ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [16 May 2000 17:27]:
> > Adam McKenna writes:
> >  > I was browsing amazon today and noticed it:
> >  >
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672319454/qid%3D958501880/104-5030846-4577265
> >  > Who the hell is Rich Blum?  I never hoid of him.
> > On the other hand, you've heard of me, and I've only written a
> > fraction of a book.  :(
> Ah, but Russ, we know your credentials for being a qmail authority. :)
> What are Rich's credentials?

What if Mr Blum:

        - is writing the Complete Idiots Guide to qMaiL (I at least got
          the "q" part correct). SAMs... hmmmm. Say, did not Mr. Levine
          write a similar book?
        - is Joe Average Guy writing for Sally HowTO GiveMeaFewExamples.
        - has obviously started to "do something" that people on this list
          have only talked about for over 18 months.
        - is planning on cashing in on being the first out of the gate.

If any of the above is true, then these things are by definition
to his credit.

America: Freedom, Capitalism, Opportunism... pick any three.

--
Quist Consulting                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
219 Donlea Drive                Voice: +1.416.696.7600