Hi,

just for curiosity, there's another book on the market telling about QMAIL:
"Electronic Mail Systems - A Network Manager's Guide" by Burhan Fatah
published by  McGraw Hill 1994 ISBN 0-07-020056-4.

Page 226 reads as:

"QMAIL
QMAIL is an E-mail system for the AS/400 that allows users to transmit
messages
from any AS/400 terminal, or any other computer with 5250 emulation. Besides
standard messaging features, QMAIL has many advanced features like forms, mail
notification, distribution lists, and message archves. ....."

Doesn't it sound like qmail??

Cheers.
eh.

At 14:32 16.5.2000 -0400, Adam McKenna wrote:
>I was browsing amazon today and noticed it:
>
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672319454/qid%3D958501880/104-50308
46-4577265

>Who the hell is Rich Blum?  I never hoid of him.
>
>--Adam

|  fff        hh         http://www.fehcom.de        Dr. Erwin Hoffmann |
| ff          hh                                                        |
| ff    eee   hhhh      ccc   ooo    mm mm  mm       Wiener Weg 8       |
| fff  ee ee  hh  hh   cc   oo   oo  mmm  mm  mm     50858 Koeln        |
| ff  ee eee  hh  hh  cc   oo     oo mm   mm  mm                        |
| ff  eee     hh  hh   cc   oo   oo  mm   mm  mm     Tel 0221 484 4923  |
| ff   eeee   hh  hh    ccc   ooo    mm   mm  mm     Fax 0221 484 4924  |