> Patrick Berry (Fri 12.0500-15:52):
>
> Try using /var/qmail/control/databytes

i was about to ask the same question, but your answer made me check my
installation and upgrade to 1.03.  however, i miss the functionality of
control/recipientmap, since several automatic processes on my system use
different methods to denote "localhost".  can i rely entirely on
control/locals?  or should i (ab)use control/virtualdomains to canonicalize
the name of this local-host?  i am puzzled:  how have meanings changed from
1.01 to 1.03?

--
clemens                                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]