On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 08:15:55AM -0700, Nick wrote:
> Can we make it so the list wont accept his messages?
> i have gotten 4 i-love-you-letter.vbs atachments from this guy
> "Claus Farber"
> and im sure hes posting them to the whole list
> Thanks
> ~Nick

[OK. I repeat myself]

No it's not. It's more of someone complaining about normal mail text content
misinterpreted as it was something different.

The signature is NOT
and has never been uuencoded, and should therefore not be interpreted as such.

I can show examples of how webbrowser implementations also show this form of
self-applied decision making, just take a look at

<http://x42.com/test/mime/>

with MSIE and Netscape and feel the difference.

/magnus

--
begin 666 not-an-attachment-but-a-signature.asp.html.exe.pl.so.txt.vbs
I'm a signature virus. Copy me!

Attachment Converted: "c:\pagefile.sys"
end