On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 08:15:55AM -0700, Nick wrote:
> Can we make it so the list wont accept his messages?
> i have gotten 4 i-love-you-letter.vbs atachments from this guy
> "Claus Farber"
> and im sure hes posting them to the whole list

No, you haven't. Read the list.

Claus has been attaching a signature to his messages which looks like
an attachment to a borken mail reader, but not to any compliant mail
reader.

You should ask your mail reader author for an update.

-dsr-

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/genuity.net                       Evangelist
781.262.4514                           Internet Systems Engineering