Lars Uffman has made a binary distribution which includes both Linux
and Solaris.

I do not know where he is, he has not answered my emails regarding
this; still here is the contact address for the binary package:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I remark that I also made a binary package for Linux, but the kit I
used can be used to build a binary distr for Solaris too:

ftp://moni.msci.memphis.edu/pub/qmail/var-qmail/

In particular:

ftp://moni.msci.memphis.edu/pub/qmail/var-qmail/var-qmail-create-2.tar

If you cannot reach Lars, then I probably can make a binary
distribution for Solaris---somebody just has to tell me the "endianness"
of Solaris.

Mate