On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 12:44:04PM +0200, Felix von Leitner wrote:

> Is anyone willing to help port the djb docs to man pages?

fix "man". Do not duplicate information/confusion.

Yeah, i know, "man" is a big monster nobody really likes to touch.
I can understand that, i just had a look into three man packages.
But that's a hell of an excuse for the duplication of information.

Anyway, `h dnscache' is good enough for me (info, man, html).

Regards, Uwe (who actually is surprised that linux man finally runs
             on a machine with only "nosuid" mounted file systems).