On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 02:31:25PM -0700, Chin Fang wrote:
> Why don't we stop arguing about the numbers.  I have given my
> hardware/OS/qmail setup, please go ahead and try it yourself. That's
> "measure", not "speculation".  I look forward to seeing your
> observations, and I won't immediately jump in and label them as
> "speculation" either ;)

You've not given any information about that and what you have measured
at the time I made this statement.
I've given what I'd call "real life" numbers and IMHO my statement that
a big "real life" rcpthosts file is not a problem still holds. Therefor
I still disagree that a newbie admin at an ISP will run into problems
not using a morereceipthosts file.

I admit that your numbers with your setup are correct ;-)

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet GmbH             |   http://www.Space.Net/   | Stress is when you wake
Research & Development    | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | up screaming and you