(for now. :)

I spoke too soon when I said things were working last time. There were still
multiple deliveries.

I've finally solved all problems involved by doing:

  .qmail-default:
    | /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  .qmail-mgmt:
    | /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' u2
    | /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' u3
  .qmail-u1:
    | /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If I stick the config from .qmail-mgmt into .qmail-default (which SHOULD
work!), everything blows up and I always get three copies of everything. (If
I remove one of the lines, I get two copies of everything.) So it would
appear to have something to do with having multiple lines in .qmail-default
and *something* else in my setup. Whatever...

Thanks again to all who replied!

/pg
--
Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---