On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Peter van Dijk wrote:

> That is impossible. ORBS does not list a machine until it has received a
> relayed test message. If you know of any false positives, let me know too
> and I'd be happy to investigate. I have had several people run to me and
> say 'ORBS listed me but I'm not an open relay', and everytime I have been
> able to relay through their servers.

We don't have open relays, never did.  AFAIK, we're still on the
list.  We're there because our address provider does have (or did have) an
bunch of open relays within their space.  Then they blocked ORBS from
being able to check, and ORBS felt forced to list the whole address block,
which includes us.

Our block may be listed in a different category, that I haven't checked.

                                                Ryan