Unfortunately I have a few spams to prove it in my mail box
and records of a huge amount of bounces (from all the
users that didn't exist on our end).  And our access provider
was able to wipe that user off their dialups (eventually).  Plus,
we log the from-IP and recipient email address in qmail-smtpd
and sender and recipient list in qmail-queue.  All pointed to
that IP and an empty sender/from.

Michael Boyiazis -----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NetZero