From:  <>
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:48:47 -0400 (EDT)

I guess then that he was relaying through someone else and munged the
header.

I never meant to imply that tcpserver was broken.  I'm back to my original
question of how to stop an attack that has qmail-smtpd convinced that it
is coming from a particular IP when it is apparently not.  One option is the
DUL, but if he's faking his IP, I don't see that working either, right?

> You may receive mail from that host if it was relayed through some other
host
> from which you accept mail, but that has nothing to do with things being
> disguised as bounces or anything "slipping by" tcpserver.
>
> Chris

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World