I just recently setup a qmail server with vpopmail as the virtual
domain / pop manager.  I'm encountering a problem though.

Users with "large" messages >10K are having problems retrieving their
messages.  The clients start pulling the messages but get stuck and
eventually timeout on these messages.  I've checked tcpdump and I don't
seem to be getting any activety from the server to the clients or
clients to the server once they hit the messages.

here's my pop3d supervise startup:
#!/bin/sh
service=pop3d
.. /usr/lib/qmail/run-functions
uid="`id -u vpopmail`"
gid="`id -g vpopmail`"
hostname="`hostname`"
readdefault concurrency concurrencypop3d 20
readdefault checkpass checkpassword checkpassword
do_ulimits

exec tcpserver -u "$uid" -g "$gid" -c "$concurrency" -v -Hl -t5 -R -X \
        -D -x /etc/tcpcontrol/pop3.cdb 0 pop-3 \
        /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup "$hostname" \
        $checkpass \
        qmail-pop3d Maildir/

This gives me a proccess executing as this:

tcpserver -u 510 -g 502 -c 40 -v -Hl -t5 -R -X -D -x
/etc/tcpcontrol/pop3.cdb 0 pop-3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup mailbot
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw qmail-pop3d Maildir

Any ideas what the solution is?
Thanks,
-Andy-

--