[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I'm setting my first qmail server. For some reasons i must set the
>delivery dir to /var/spool/mail/$USER.  I have read the documentation
>about using procmail, and try to do the modification in the file
>/var/qmail/rc
>
>exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/bin:$PATH" \
>qmail-start '|preline procmail' splogger qmail
>
>but for a strange reason, it won't work.
>
>Why?

>From http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html#qmail-list:

  What did you do? What's your configuration? Include qmail-showctl
    output if you're not sure what's important. What action did you
    take?
  What did you expect to happen? What was the outcome you were trying
    to achieve? Don't assume the reader can guess.
  What did happen? Describe the actual result. Include log file
    clippings and copies of messages, with headers.

You've told us the first two parts, but without knowing what happened,
we can't really help you.

-Dave