Dear Users,

I m new user to this list and am having this strange problem with qmail, if
ne one can help me out i would be obliged.

I have installed qmail on to my server readin alll the necessay
documention.,

My problem is when i send all the users message frm the console mode thru
pine the messages get transferred to the users
./Maildir/ directory
but if i send the same thru my pop box using my isp as my relay server the
mail gets stored in the ./Mailbox of the users..
also i have virtually hosted domain for which have configuration workin all
right...

Now the second part of the problem is
I m using qmail-pop3d on the pop end..
but i m getting this error message cant find $HOME/Maildir for the user so
the pollin is not happening for the users..
i checked out the enviromental variable $Mail which says the users
homedirectory/Maildir/
i m really stuck with this please help me..

Anticipating your prompt reply,
Regards,
-Mitul Limbani
(mitul 2 mitul.com