Paul Jarc wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > Test.recieve works to I enter data, and then I get
> >  220 kerryb.basicq.com ESMTP
> > helo dude
> > 250 kerryb.basicq.com
> > mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 250 ok
> > data
> > 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)
> >
> > If I enter data, I get the following message.
> > 502 unimplemented (#5.5.1)
>
> "503 RCPT first".  You're not speaking SMTP correctly.  You need to
> start with `MAIL FROM: <sender@somewhere>', then
> `RCPT TO: <destination@somewhere>', then DATA.  Read RFC 821 for
> details.
>
> paul
Ok, the test file packed with qmail did not have mail "from:" or rcpt
"to:"
Used this, and was able to complet the test. Now, where is the mailbox I
am supposed to look in? I use pine, and even tried mutt, but no messages
in either. I think I remember seeing something on making some cahnges in
these to to make work with qmail. I used ./Mailbox, so should this be
sending to mbox?
Thanks