[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>We just installed a new qmail server with virtual domains... and now to our
>surprise.... no logs files are being generated ( in /var/log/qmail).

If that's where you've configured qmail to log, then something's wrong
with your configuration. Post your qmail-send/run and
qmail-send/log/run scripts.

>Also In /var/log/qmail-smtpd the log file says... TCP server fatal
>error..unable to bind to address.. address already in use....

That means tcpserver is trying to listen to port 25 but something else
(either another tcpserver or inetd or sendmail or ...) is already
doing that. Make sure sendmail isn't running.

>Please note that however all the mails are working perfectly fine and we
>are able to send emails to our users and also to the internet.... including
>the Virtual domains that we had setup...

Are you receiving mail *from* the Internet? Do the headers show that
qmail is processing them?

-Dave