Actually sometimes I get that error and other times I get:

Unable to logon to the server using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'abcd',
Server: 'xyz123.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR authorization first',
Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

Problem is it always fails, even when I telnet to 110 on the host machine.

--- "Hubbard, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>