Hi all,

I'm using a content filter shell script that I've written (based on inflex)
with qmail-qfilter. During this filter process, I'd like to grab the
contents of the envelope and store them in a file for use later (ie,
reconstructing the envelope for an inject).

I've toyed with trying to pipe fd 1 into a file without success. I know
that this has to be doable with a small C program, but quite honestly, I
don't have the familiarity with C to do it. Can it be done with Perl? In
the shell? Is it as simple as reading fd1, writing a file, and re-writing
fd1?

Any ideas on how I can accomplish this?

Some details:

qmail 1.03