I have a filter the looks at file attachments in the message. If certain
file types are attached, the message delivery is stopped (ie. no output
from the filter). Without the qmail-qfilter hack, qmail-queue gets only the
envelope and sends what amounts to an empty message to the envelope
recipients. With the hack, if the message is < 5 characters, qmail-queue is
not run.

Josh

Bruce Guenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/20/2000 12:13:03 PM