I BELIEVE this may be possible using the dot-forward package. Using a
.forward file, you should be able to forward to multiple addresses,
including the current one without creating a loop (I have done this before
in sendmail, and presume the same is true for the dot-forward package, but
it has been a while...)

Brett

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions