Sorry, I probably didn´t explain myself well. I have a mail queue called
domain.es and it´s directory is /var/spool/queue/domain.es In this directory,
I have a .qmail-default, amongst the new, cur and tmp directory. Anything
that goes to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" goes to the "new" directory, unless there
is a .qmail-x file for the user it is being sent to. The user wants to have
his mail sent at "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" BUT this E-Mail has to split to two parts,
one has to be the "new" directory so that it goes to the queue reciever, and
the other has to go to his own mail account in the same server. So, I have
created a file called .qmail-user and in this file I have placed
"&[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and on a new line, I have placed "&[EMAIL PROTECTED]". The
problem is that th message loops, and does not go to the "new" directory. So,
when I send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" it goes to his own mail account,
and tries to go to the queue, only that the file ".qmail-user" is for
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]", so the message loops... ...it tries to get sent to itself
over and over again. How could I solve this ?