In your PHP mail call you can just go:

  mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Subject", "Header", "From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]\n");

This will add a From: header into the email itself. You can add other
headers as necessary in the PHP call.

Not really the solution to your specific question but should at least allow
you to implement something to get it working.

Regards,

--david