Hi I need some help with qmail!! I've been running qmail and it's
been working ok! vhosts,
                    everything.

                    Today I've setted a NameServer Cause I've changed to a real domain
, example: example.com,
                    and i've changed hostname too.

                    In order to work well i've changed all files in /var/qmail/control

                    domain: example.com
                    hostname: galileu

Problem:

                    If I send , LOCALY, a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even
[EMAIL PROTECTED], it will
                    work with no problems!!
                    In the other way, if ill do the same thing remotly only
[EMAIL PROTECTED] will work!! Everything
                    else , [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] will give
this error.

194.210.xx.xx_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_553_sorry,_that_domain_isn't_in_my

                    _list_of_allowed_rcpthosts_(#5.7.1)/Giving_up_on_194.210.xx.xx./

                    And I have this,

                    [root@sarrazola control]# cat defaultdomain
                    example.com
                    [root@sarrazola control]# cat locals
                    localhost
                    galileu.example.com
                    example.com
                    galileu
                    [root@sarrazola control]# cat me
                    galileu.example.com
                    [root@sarrazola control]# cat rcpthosts
                    localhost
                    galileu
                    galileu.example.com
                    example.com
                    [root@sarrazola control]#

                    Has you can see I can't resolve the problem... And I dont
understand it...

                    Please help!!

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]