Charles Roten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> What I need is a configuration such that *all* emails coming into
> the foo.com domain will be stored and, once the network link to
> the primary server is back up, will be forwarded.  There doesn't
> seem to be any information at http://www.qmail.org/top.html about
> how to do *that*.

Easy. You just need to feed all mail for your elected domain into a
Maildir, and then use the serialmail tools when you finally want to
deliver them to the end system.

You'll need an appropriate entry in virtualdomains, the corresponding
~alias/.qmail-.... file, and some disk space to locate the Maildir on.

Check out the manual page for maildir2smtp. It covers it all in there.

James.