Hi all,

I've finally got my arse around to using tcpserver.

Well I say using, more like installing and then ripping my hair out.

Is there any _useful_ documentation, with some examples out there
on how to use it? I saw one snippet that mentioned it goes in inetd.conf
If so what the bleeding point?? I'd rather be using FreeBSD's improved
tcp_wrappers than using them and having to use tcpserver within it.

I'm mainly going to it becuase of the god awful RELAYCLIENT hack to
allow a few hosts to use me as a smarthost (instead of a more sane
/var/qmail/control file that allows named ip's to connect).

Yours close to another MTA,

D.