From: Ben Beuchler
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 8/4/00 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: Bah!

You have a very charming way of asking for help.  Also of not reading
readily and freely available documentation.

Start with the home page for ucspi-tcp.  Documents every option of every
program in the package.

http://cr.yp.to/ucspi-tcp.html

If that is too obtuse for you, try David Sill's excellent "Life With
qmail", linked to from the qmail.org page.

http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/lwq.html

If you find that too difficult, follow some of the other links
concerning "anti-relaying" from the qmail.org page.  There are several.
All of which offer complete descriptions for setting up tcpserver.

If you still can't figure it out, hire a 12 year old.

Ben

--
Ben Beuchler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]