Your test email is addressed to a user at cardinalservices.com.
Cardinalservices.com isn't listed as in your local files, so it's not
getting delivered locally.  I think you need to add
cardinalservices.com to control/locals.

There may have been a previous bounce attempt that failed; do you have
aliases for root and postmaster set up?

There are a couple of anomalies that I don't feel I fully understand,
so I'm not 100% confident in this diagnosis.

Putting in the showctl output, log lines, and bounce message werre all
necessary for me to make any serious attempt to analyze this problem.
Good job figuring out what was useful to include!  Oh, and I also made
use of the fact that you *didn't* obscure the domain names to check
out a couple of things.  Lurkers planning to ask for help soon, use
Tony's message as an example of how to do it!
--
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/ Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon
Bookworms: http://ouroboros.demesne.com/ SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b