On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 04:08:08PM -0500, Chris Hardie wrote:
>   -Has anyone else already done this?

Chris, we've done something similar to this at ENoor.  We allow users to
authenticate themselves, and go to a web page from which they can create
.qmail files to redirect mail to a local POP3 account or any other remote
email account.  Autoresponders are also supported.  There is limited
support for multi-line .qmail files and import of text files for making
hundreds of changes at a time.

I haven't looked at inter7's products yet, but may abandon my app if those
products provide all the functionality I need.  Either way, keep me in
mind if you're looking for developers.  I haven't given too much thought
to releasing my code under GPL or a similar license, but would if it
complements existing applications.

Aijaz.

--
===  =   Aijaz A. Ansari     Web-based CRM, E-Commerce, Hosting, Training
======   ENoor Creations     Let us help you make the Web work for you.