Hi there,

A couple of idea's

Error looks as though the pop3 may be being filtered out through a switch to
that address, or the daemon is not running correctly.... Time to test from a
remote location!

After trying to connect on port 110 myself I found that there is an
immediate message:

telnet 195.224.53.102 110
Trying 195.224.53.102...

This says to me that the pop daemon is not working.. thus

svstat the location of the *rc.pop* (possibly /var/run/pop) script and try
and follow the logs /var/log/qmail,

regards

Slider

I've managed to partly configure qmail and the test - echo to: ksmith |
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject - seems to work okay and results in the
following in my /Maildir directory...