From: Jon Rust
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 8/10/00 12:33 PM
Subject: rblsmtpd and relays.mail-abuse.org

While checking out a spam I received this morning I noticed that
rblcheck finds it in the RSS. Hrmf. I run rblsmtpd so I'm not clear on
how it got through:

   <snip> /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -b -t10\
           -r rbl.maps.vix.com \
           -r dul.maps.vix.com \
           -r relays.mail-abuse.org <snip>

According to the RSS it was added yesterday at 1700 PDT. The address is
133.5.173.200 if you want to test for yourself.

I vaguely remember someone mentioning a patch for rblsmtpd, but not a
whole lot of discussion on why it's not working anymore. Anyone got the
low-down? Anyone tried the patch?

Thanks,
jon