Hi,

on my new installed qmail-linux-box i installed the ezmlm-40-idx and ezmlm-0,53 and ezmlm-web v2.0 (http://rucus.ru.ac.za/~guy/ezmlm/)

i can create mailinglists and delete and manage etc! but that only works right for my local domain.

in /var/qmail/control/local the entires are:
mail.domain.de
domain.de

in virtualdomains there is:

myvirtualdomain.de:v-myvirtualdomain

so a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is managed by /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-user1
and a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is managed by /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-v-myvirtualdomain-user1

thats the way it was configured on our 1 year old qmail-box which i did not configure but from which i have to take the large mailinglists for our virtualdomains!!!

now, when i create a list with ezmlm-web for example test[EMAIL PROTECTED] it crates the links right:
/var/qmail/alias/.qmail-list1 -> /var/qmail/lists/test1/editor

but when i crate a list named [EMAIL PROTECTED] it creates the links like:
/var/qmail/alias/.qmail-listtest1 -> /var/qmail/lists/listtest1/editor
instad of
/var/qmail/alias/.qmail-v-myvirtualdomain-listtest1 -> /var/qmail/lists/listtest1/editor

now whats wrong???

thanks an perhaps you can answer me in germany:

greetings form alex from germany