If you can, try migrating the virtual domain to work with vchkpw. You can then use qmailadmin (inter7.com for both) to administer the accounts and the mailing lists. If you decide to do this, please read the FAQ file in the source directory for vchkpw.

MHP
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 9:43 PM
Subject: etmlm-web v2.0

Hi,

on my new installed qmail-linux-box i installed the ezmlm-40-idx and ezmlm-0,53 and ezmlm-web v2.0 (http://rucus.ru.ac.za/~guy/ezmlm/)

i can create mailinglists and delete and manage etc! but that only works right for my local domain.

in /var/qmail/control/local the entires are:
mail.domain.de
domain.de

in virtualdomains there is:

myvirtualdomain.de:v-myvirtualdomain

so a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is managed by /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-user1
and a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is managed by /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-v-myvirtualdomain-user1

thats the way it was configured on our 1 year old qmail-box which i did not configure but from which i have to take the large mailinglists for our virtualdomains!!!

now, when i create a list with ezmlm-web for example test[EMAIL PROTECTED] it crates the links right:
/var/qmail/alias/.qmail-list1 -> /var/qmail/lists/test1/editor

but when i crate a list named [EMAIL PROTECTED] it creates the links like:
/var/qmail/alias/.qmail-listtest1 -> /var/qmail/lists/listtest1/editor
instad of
/var/qmail/alias/.qmail-v-myvirtualdomain-listtest1 -> /var/qmail/lists/listtest1/editor

now whats wrong???

thanks an perhaps you can answer me in germany:

greetings form alex from germany