Hi,

I have strange problems with my SMTP. Local everything is working fine, even pop3 & checkpasword are running very good; the only thing is I'm missing to send emails with e.g. the Outlook Express Client (Receiving via pop3 is o.k.) I just checked qmail-show.ctl and found an Option

databytes: (Default.) SMTP DATA limit is 0 bytes.
and

qmqpservers: (Default.) No QMQP servers. (I don't know what that is...)

The error message coming from MS Outlook Express is

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'qmail-tester', Server: '193.168.100.59', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

The ping is working like every other service. Does anybody have a clue or a simple hint for me?
The qmail-control-files should be correct so far, too...

Thanks.

Stef