Tim Jones wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Well, I've successfully installed and configured QMail on my homebrewed
> Linux server.  As such, the rampant SPAM relay that my system allowed
> over the past month has been stopped.
>
> What are the steps I should take to get my mail host removed from the
> "provider of SPAM relay" lists?
>
> Thanks for the help with my controlled Relay questions.
>
> Tim Jones

You will have check out these two sites, they are the main black list
sites Orbs and MAPS .

www.orbs.org
maps.vix.com

They both have a page where you can type in your ip address of your mail
server and it will tell you if you are listed and what to do.  I use to
frequent them quite a bit when I was running a bbs years back because
the smtp/pop3 in the bbs software was bad at preventing spam.

                        Take Care,
                        Dale