As I replied to Aaron out of band, I was not having a relay problem with
QMail.  The problem was an old sendmail installation.  I spend a bit of time
on the road and monitoring a home network is not high on my priorities.  When
I finally discovered the sendmail problem, I switched over to QMail and had
things resolved immediatly.

My question was simply "Now that I have the relay hole corked for good, where
do I turn to get my IP removed from the 'this machine allows SPAM relay'
lists?"  That question has been answered by a number of helpful folks here on
the qmail list.  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Tim