hello friends

   i am running qmail-1.03 applied qmail-ldap-2000601.patch ,

i have only single domain , with around 200,000 users , now i want that
mails for : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  will gets forwaded to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ,

 i have specified this in ldap  mailforwarding attribute , but log shows no
mailbox by that name , do i need some entry in my ldap which matches this
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mail address ,  i already have entry for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with mailforwarding address as usererver1.domain,

  what i wanna achive is once mails accepted by my single mail server which
i have specified in MX , then this mail server should forward
mails  for [EMAIL PROTECTED]  to host [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  depending users ldap entries  ,and store the
message there in "Maildir" for this perticular user

  how can i achive , or is there any other work around , please reply me as
early as possible

 thanks
Prashant Desai