Hi Prashant

As said in my last e-mail, I haven't used LDAP before so I can't really help
you out there. The system we use is large and complex, and the documentation
just to help us understand it already totals 13 pretty intensive pages, not
including the prerequisite readings which is the NIS and NFS HOWTO's, and
also presuming some knowledge from the NET-3 HOWTO, the qmail FAQ, Life with
qmail... So our system is big and to even begin to explain how it works is
pretty complex. For your situation, unless you REALLY want to redesign your
whole mail strategy, then I would recommend either delivering mail 'locally'
to a folder which is actually an NFS share from the mailhost (ie in
assign/users or /etc/passwd, the home folder on mail.domain.com would be,
say, /nfs/user which is ACTUALLY stored on mailhost1.domain.com.) This
SHOULD work with LDAP. No guarantees though, I use NIS. If this is too
complex then otherwise use aliases (.qmail files or fastforward) as stated
previously.

/BR

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions