Please give me some advice if anyone out there knows how to do this.

I have two mail servers, pear.mydomain (in Office A) and papaya.mydomain
(in Office B).  They are both running qmail but located physically in
different places.  Pear is my MX.  Basically, I want the people in Office B
are able to receive and deliver mails from papaya instead of from MX
pear.  And the people in Office A still use pear as MX to receive and
deliver mails.  If I setup smtproutes, qmail will forward all mails to
papaya.  This is not what I want to do.  Can I set up forwarding for each
person individually and have qmail on MX (pear) to forward mails to papaya
only for those people in Office B without leaving  mails locally?  Or is
there any other better way of doing this?

Thanks in advanced.

Alan