> I have a problem with the /var/qmail/bin/sendmail program
> i try to send a mail via a script (AMaViS) but the command line doesn't work :
> #!/bin/sh
> cat <<EOF | /usr/lib/sendmail -i -t
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: test
>
> my test text.
> EOF

i find my problem !
there is a little bug in qmail !

if you use qmail-inject as a link to datemail (to put the date)
AND try to use sendmail with any option you want it add the -H or -a option
(sgetopt.c) ...

so when i want to call sendmail, it call qmail-inject which call datemail
which call sendmail with not recognized options -H or -a ...

BUG (or bad utilisation) reported :)

Dji
--
Audouy Jérôme - 3rd year student in E.S.S.I. (Ecole Supérieure en Sciences
Informatiques)