On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 03:14:19PM +0200, Audouy J?r?me wrote:
> > I have a problem with the /var/qmail/bin/sendmail program
> > i try to send a mail via a script (AMaViS) but the command line doesn't work :
> > #!/bin/sh
> > cat <<EOF | /usr/lib/sendmail -i -t
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: test
> >
> > my test text.
> > EOF
>
> i find my problem !
> there is a little bug in qmail !
>
> if you use qmail-inject as a link to datemail (to put the date)

If I understand you correctly, then this is not the way you are
meant to arrange these programs.

You might link /var/qmail/bin/datemail to sendmail or maybe
link /var/qmail/bin/sendmail to sendmail but definitely *do not* link
anything to /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject.

Show us the output of: ls -l /var/qmail/bin

> BUG (or bad utilisation) reported :)

If I understand you correctly, then "bad utilisation".

Regards.