I created a rcpthosts file populated with my domain. Now the error I'm
recieving after sending remote mail is ..

"No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient."

Local mail is unaffected.

thx for all the replies,
-Andy

Here is a recap of my situation. ORBS says I'm an open relay. I had no
rcpthosts file so there you go. When I create a rcpthosts file local users
can't send remote mail.

> You need the :allow to let other servers on the net connect
> to your machine
> to deliver mail to you.

        I thought I read that the :allow is redundant since the default is to allow
any connection?