Andy Meuse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I created a rcpthosts file populated with my domain. Now the error I'm
> recieving after sending remote mail is ..
>
> "No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient."
>
> Local mail is unaffected.

I'm not familiar with this error message.  What was the recipient address, what
is your local domain, what is the contents of rcpthosts and locals, ...

> > You need the :allow to let other servers on the net connect to your machine
> > to deliver mail to you.
>
>       I thought I read that the :allow is redundant since the default is to
>       allow any connection?

Yes, my bad.  It is the default.  I just like being explicit in tcp rules files.

Charles
Charles Cazabon                           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
QCC Communications Corporation                   Saskatoon, SK
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my employer.