Yep, I have the locals set up with my domain(s).

Since I have been an open relay, and then when I create a rcpthosts file it
seems SMTP rejects me, I suppose my tcprules or tcpserver or both are
configured incorrectly. Again here is the error message.

"No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient."

I was sending local to hotmail account, and also tried other external
addresses. (Yahoo, Juno etc.)

this is my tcp.smtp file

172.16.3.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
4.17.165.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
207.244.122.53.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
:allow

The mail server is on the 4.17.165.0 network
Users are on the 172.16.3.0 network

Here are the commands I run qmail from in rc.local

# starts Qmail basics
/bin/csh -cf '/var/qmail/rc &' &

# Starts pop3 server from tcpserver
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R 0 pop3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup
qmail.buyerzone.com \
/bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1 |
/var/qmail/bin/splogger pop3d &

#This modifies the qmail-queue for qmail virus scan
#QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl" export QMAILQUEUE

# Tcpserver with relaying rules found in /etc/tcp.smtp
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 4000000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -x/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c 50 -u503 -g502 0 smtp \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | /var/qmail/bin/splogger smtpd 3 &

Hmmm. Should the -c 50 be right after tcpserver?

rcpthosts & locals read...

buyerzone.com
buyerszone.com
mail.buyerzone.com
mail.buyerszone.com
qmail.buyerzone.com
qmail.buyerszone.com

Thanks again,
Andy

And yes I've read the FAQ and LWQ so much my eyes hurt. I did have problems
getting qmail to run using daemontools (RCDIR config I think) so I inserted
the startup commands into rc.local.