rcpthosts only lists the domains that your server accepts mail for (to
deliver it to the user for example) ... to reach other domains, you use
relaying.

for more info see:
http://www.palomine.net/qmail/relaying.html
http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/servers.html#authorized-relay
http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html#relaying

cheers
wolfgang

Also sprach Stano Pa9ka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 13.09.2000:

I receive this error message (from Outlook Express):

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected
by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. Subject
'spoj-von', Account: 'paska@spoj', Server: 'linuxsps.spoj.army.sk',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list
of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error:
553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

I want send mail everywhere.
I have listed some domains in rcpthosts.
But it is stupid add in rcpthosts ALL domains in world... (.com, .edu,
What I must type in rcpthosts (some widcards)?

Stano.