Hello,
I am trying to configure qmail so that I may send mail from our domain to
any other domain. Does this require an empty RCPTHOSTS
file? I currently have .mydomain.com in out rcpthosts file as well as
127.0.0.1. When telnetting to port 25 and typing Rcpt To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
am given the message: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
rcpthosts (#5.7.1) which of course makes sense. I need to configure qmail
so that we may sendmail from our machine to any other domain yet make sure
that is will not relay form spammers etc. Can someone elaborate on the
proper entries in to control files? Thanks in advance.

Clifford Thurber
Web Systems Administrator
LiveUniverse.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]